Sunday, April 16, 2006

On The Road Again

We are on the road again, starting tomorrow. I have laundry to do and some ironing and I have to clean out the fridge. But we are going on my favorite ride--not the scary, lots of traffic one, which I don't enjoy at all! My husband is working this week- teaching a class--so I have to bring "entertainment" for myself. Hand sewing and some paper and glue to make collages. I have a stack of books to read also. We are going South so the chance of warm weather and sunshine is pretty good. Sitting in the sun is one of my most favorite things to do.

Kay is ready and waiting for us South of 20 in Georgia. We have brush and trees to burn and my husband has two screen doors to hang. I'll probably have to prune the bushes and trees in the front dooryard yet again. I'm going to try and get my husband to look at a house or two while we are down there. He won't go for it. Really, there is SO MUCH TRAFFIC!!!! But.

Our daughter, my friend Patty and Peggy across the street are in charge of our house while we are gone. So my fabric and sewing machine will be safe. See you in two weeks!

1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

But what's really important is, are you bringing your lap top and will you be blogging while away? Have a great trip.