Monday, February 26, 2024

Winter Notes- Monday February 26th. 38 degrees with Sunshine.


 Pancake Day is coming up...28th.  Wednesday.

We had Sunday Pizza yesterday and instead of American Football I watched Rugby.  France- Italy. It is a brutal game with some identity with American Football.  That circle pile thing with the ball "pooping" out and then all hell breaks loose....I don't understand it.  The running and tossing the ball- I saw Miami do that in a Super Bowl and it really should happen more often in American Football. And those enormous thighs....from doing that circle pile thing.  The penalty for touching the REF must be substantial.  

There was no Soccer.  Or there was but I was too late. So I had a glass of wine with the pizza.

I usually watch tv on cable in the three digit numbers but...watched the rugby on the four digit station.  Then watched some Hallmark there as well... different.  I might have to go over there more often.  Sense and Sensibility...  It was pretty awful.....the clothes were actually the best part and the hair and location...BUT....being Hallmark it was "in British slang"- all horse and no saddle.  Actually filmed in England I think???

Of the four Austen Hallmark Movies- best for location, clothes, hair and horses. Not much else.

I lost track of who was dating whom.....And I've read the book.  And seen the excellent movie. PBS.

So.  Son reported some light snow over night...melted before I got out of bed...  earlier than the past few days....so what ever has bothered me- I am getting past it......it's been four months.  I no longer feel like I have one of those black clouds hanging over me all day....sigh.  Life Goes On.

Hot Dogs for Luncheon today....yeah!!!



No comments: