Wednesday, August 02, 2023

Field Notes- Wednesday August 2nd. Sigh. The sun is shining.


 Another Cactus Chair or the same one....I just don't care.

It's been.....a day already and its only 11am.  I am at my highest notch.....ready to have my head blow off. Thank goodness I have a lunch date.  And a Lunch Buddy Lunch tomorrow.  Good friends. Helping. Me.

Husband is complaining about the clock.......I checked it yesterday and it was fine.  He says it isn't today. Wants to put in a new battery- we did that yesterday.    He has a pile of batteries on his part of the dining table.......I guess we are going to do this every day?????  I need to buy a new clock.

As I was uncovering the ornamental containers- my first job after getting dressed and combing my hair, brushing my teeth.... each morning...I discovered two dead mice on the driveway.  Intact.  Not eaten.  Not nibbled.  Just dead.  Husband was going out to collect them...but is instead filling the bird feeders....because he can't hold new info........well, info he isn't creating himself. Like the wall clock.

Also he seems to be growing a beard.....to go along with his uncut hair.....he cancelled his hair appointment. .... awhile ago for no reason. He looks like a BUM.  Dressed in layers.....Next thing I expect to see is him wearing a garbage bag over his clothing.  This is a guy who only wore suits and traveled in Business or First Class to and from Europe for years and years.  Now looks like he needs a haircut, shave and a shower.  Looks like someone who would NOT be allowed on a plane.

Has he showered lately????  I guess I am going to have to ask. Nope- would do no good to ask.

No comments: