Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Field Notes- Tuesday, August 22nd. Sunshine.


 Leafy Greens.  Seems like August is a month where I should be having Leafy Greens.

I am reading an older Devereaux.  I had thought it was one I wanted to read- well, it was, sort of but the more things change.........her newer books are better.  I was typing more but way too graphic for an old women's morning blog. The older books.............and everyone is very hairy.

Husband is getting a haircut.  Today.

Neighbor has assorted vehicles in the driveway....August.  The guests come and go and mostly go leaving my neighbor alone in the house till they come back......she's okay with this, I guess. august in Maine is like that......many visitors are from France as France shuts down completely for the entire month of August.

I found this:  Born today (my birthday in 2022) you are friendly, sociable and reliable--but hard to "know".  You like your independence and you also like a comfortable lifestyle that is predictable.  You are an excellent (?) communicator but can be aloof and unavailable to others.

This year 2022, service to others will be the theme for you, perhaps service to family (wow got that right). this means having to take care of yourself so you can be a resource.

I am highly intuitive, helpful, a natural teacher.  I had worry and self doubt issues as a child.  But I get better with age. Am peace loving and hard working. i appreciate the comforts of home and family.  I don't make changes easily.  I have in years past (and even NOW) questioned my life's path.  Feeling like I have no anchor. Confused where I am headed.  The Dreamer and Doer in me are strong.

2023 was a year of Introspection, Self Analysis and Refinement of Talents.  I was supposed to free myself from aspects of Life and Responsibility and develop new talents and refine old ones.

I think, the Washing Machine Pages....was the way in which I was doing just that.  And now I move on. find a new Path......sigh.  I hope you will all help me with this........

3 comments:

DianeN said...

You're not on this new path alone. We're all with you.

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Finding our way is like a Pez dispenser. We work to find our path, and then when we feel we know where we are going, another fork in the path appears.

Joanne S said...

And sometimes this is the PATH we were meant to walk.....to learn some lesson for the next lifetime.
In the Devereaux book- people from the present go back in time to find the person they were meant to love.
the present repairs the past.