Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Am So Tired

It was a long day at work. Not that busy, so a lot of stand around and wait in between customers. I did get to make a Boxwood Tree in the 2 pm class. The 10 am class was packed. Seventeen or eighteen women busy clipping and designing their table top trees. Quite the deal as the class and materials was only $20 and they each went home with a cute little tree.

While they were crafting, I was watering the greenhouse. Trying not to get the crafters wet with the hose. And I made two pots of coffee for the refreshments table in the garden center.

We got two truckloads of Christmas trees and the guys had to unload, tag and set up all the trees. It's beginning to look like Christmas. Not so much, as the weather was shirt sleeve warm again today. High 50's.

I got home and started making the pizzas. Mine just came out of the oven and it's 7 pm. There's ice cream for dessert. I made mushroom, olive and onion on whole wheat for myself. Now if I can work up enough energy to cut it into slices.

G had a good sales day, over projection, so he was short on labor, and he is exhausted, also. I think G be going to bed early and I'll watch my West Wing and cooking shows and fall asleep on the couch with the dog.

I have a project to work on tomorrow and a wonderful little handmade book to play with. A gift from a fellow artist, co worker and new reader of this blog. Welcome, N!

Now I'm going to eat some pizza.

No comments: