Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Smaller Pictures

I've made my blogger pictures smaller-- size small rather than medium. I'm kinda bummed about it so far as I like the picture part of the blog somewhat more than the written part. I'll have G work on the pixels. Whatever they are. I also limited the number of posts on view at one time. I never had any problems reading my blog. Never really as slow as some of the others I load. But you have all said it's slow loading so I'm going to believe you!

I haven't eaten my oatmeal yet or had my coffee. Riley woke us up at around 1:30 am with "unfinished business" and he needed to go OUT! Riley and G have just returned from their morning walk. Busy guys. G works the afternoon into evening shift today.

We've been watching "Dancing with the Stars" and Penn is hilarious. Shrek Dances. I think they will keep him around for a few weeks just for a good laugh. There are plenty of others who can go home first. Monica Seles. Ugh! Wonder what Elvis would think of Priscilla dancing on television???

G doesn't know what a pixel is. Oh, bother.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I don't think it matters what size you have them show on your blog, it is the size of the picture that you load that matters. Do you have a photo program that came with your printer? I have an HP printer and I use the program that came with it to resize my photos before I load them.