I have a full drawer of these things....And those tiny brushes always get stuck between my teeth. That curved thing to the far left- I haven't a clue as to what it is for.
I was checking out mail-order clothing as son says I need new clothes. I doubt I need new clothing to sit around on the couch all day. Which is how my days are spent. I sew, I read, I watch tv and sometimes I draw and color. My Time is occupied... I need new clothing to wear to the grocery store, I guess.
Later today I will rotate some items from the right closet to the left and from the left closet to the Goodwill Box. The Right closet holds items from the Attic....newer 'old" stuff. I noticed last year that the stuff in the never worn right closet FIT. So I am less "bulky" than I once was. Still have HIPS but not as much.
I found some more painted circles to use as bookmarks.....well, it was a postcard but now cut into long strips to be used as bookmarks.
My "Master Plan" for the next few days is to drag the Central Vac Hose around the wood floors and sweep up dust and hair (mine) off the wood floors. Take my mind off this morning's nightmare. I died. Yep, in my dream, I died....Fire Dept called etc.........going to library. NOW...
No comments:
Post a Comment