Postcard from Provence. Cherries.
I started the day a bit late....lots of things have started spooling in my brain. Things that worry me, bother me, irritate me......remind me of things I no longer wish to think about. Too bad there isn't a "shred" button in the memory to get rid of things that bother us. But I guess there is - it has quite a few medical names. No cure.
Tomorrow will be a fantastic DAY as it's Library Day and I have four or five books waiting to be picked up. I have a bag full of books to return. I read most of them.
Today is Pizza Day....son is setting up all the items....preheating the oven. I assist as needed.
I spent quite a bit of time searching the Family Recipe Card File while sort of watching Storage Lockers. I was looking for Peach Cobbler and found Cheer's recipe...I recall it being quite a nice cobbler. She must have made it for one of our shared pot lunch dinners while I worked at the Library.
The fridge is making strange noises.....ah, it was my Son making strange noises.
Someone who was a Dear Close Friend and then told me to Rot in F-ing Hell among other things...has sent me an email today..just like nothing happened. Not sure what to do.... she was discussing her grapes...I did reply that my grapes looked good.
From the house...I haven't been down in the weed covered overgrown mess to see if there are grapes. Too dangerous for me if I tripped over some vines or something else and split my head open. The space is separated by several large wood framed boxes. Something blue is flowering down there. Looks quite nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment