I FINALLY have all the things needed for the BLT. And mine actually looked like the photo yesterday. Not as much mayo. Son asked me to assemble the next BLT "on a plate"....... so today, a plate.
I have had my electrolytes. Feeling "salty".
I have been notified that there will be a Software Update later tonight. I'm supposed to know what they are talking about in saving documents and quitting any open apps.......I have no apps. No documents. I Will ask son to take care of things...if there are any things.
Am I the only one who wonders how people get hired to make service calls...the gal today was talking like the 8 words in a sentence were all one word and she was being timed to get that one word out as fast as possible. Before I hung up on her...she "almost" made it.
In a Lifetime Ago, I worked on a help line for a magazine publisher...talked to quite a few Prison Inmates who were also employees of the magazine.... they had the numbers I needed. It was interesting....I usually was quick enough to end the call before it got "off track". No one spoke as fast as the gal who called me this morning though.
Yesterday's (and today's) book is Ideal Man. Still going with Julie Garwood and the FBI. I checked the shelf and there is one more Garwood....Library is Monday---plus three more by other authors new to me.. No need for a panic attack. Bookcase is FULL of books I own.
Well, a flash of something has settled in my right eye so I won't be reading anything for awhile; It's a sparkly curved line. A nice rest on the couch with closed eyes will do the trick.
1 comment:
We had BLTs last night. So delicious with fresh tomatoes from the garden. I wished I had strawberries left to make strawberry shortcake, too, but alas, all eaten up. Now I'm hungry.
DianeN
Post a Comment