White linen clothing. I've got plenty of the wide white linen shirts but NO extra wide shorts.
I don't wear shorts.
I have been tempted to spray starch and iron a few short sleeved linen shirts. I have a wrinkled one on right now. I wear the nice ones on Grocery Library Day but not ironed. Lifetime Supply.
Today is Sunday Pizza. Will be great when Football Starts. Time Fillers for Long and Boring Days. I can see why old people talk to themselves.... I already do.
It's taking me forever to finish reading the. Bad Luck Bridesmaid. I might just give up and start a new one....
Yesterday I wasted time on that show where they bid on Storage Lockers. OMG. I've sunk to that level... Law and Order would be huge upgrade....but I chose CSI: Vegas.- Seemed to pair well with storage lockers. Similar Ick Factor and color scheme. Well, I have nothing to do and need to get started on that.
1 comment:
Pre-season NFL games start today, I think. I'm just looking forward to the games because it will give the husband something to do. And I don't wear shorts, either. I think me wearing shorts would be considered a crime against humanity. Ha ha!
DianeN
Post a Comment