Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Daily Notes- January 15


When Life gives you lemons.  Internet Trolls are sending me messages regarding my recent "employment applications" and their "enthusiasm" for me to click on their letter and "join the Team". I am dragging their letters straight to the Trash logo in my sidebar.  un-opened.

Like I am stupid enough to put all my verifieds in an open internet document to whom?????  And why the hell would I want a JOB????  I'm 72 years old.

So, okay.  Moving on.  I made another tea bag paper surface.  Still trying to find the "sweet spot" for the hand embroidery.  I have five of them now--possibly 8 to 10 inches but not squares.  Wonky.  And I have used a group of colors.  Some work and other don't.  One has beads.  One has buttons.  One has both.  Two have none.  If I had one of those computer programs I could put them all in and make X's on the parts that don't work, circles around the "good" parts etc.  But right now, they are all on the wall.  Pinned up.  I walk past and sometimes stand.  Trying to not be the kind of person that finds something good in everything.  That's what got me to having five of these things and none of them what I want. And Grace.....the tea bag paper is not saying a word to me regarding what it wants.

Had to stop--Rachael from Card Holder Services wanted to talk to me about lowering interest rates.  I pay the balance on the cards.  Have done for 50 years.  Never carried a balance.

Nevermind.  It's not a policy anyone else in the Universe follows.

I'm in sort of a "crabby old woman" mood today.  My daughter says a storm is coming.  Lots of snow or some such.   She called this morning to notify me that she has a cold.  Germs.  Might not want to go exchange phones tomorrow.  I told her she was going.   I want my phone back.  I want to take pictures of those tea bag things on the wall.  Show you how bad they are.  Lemons.


2 comments:

Annie said...

I'm anxious to see those tea bag things, they sound intriguing.

I follow your policy on paying off the credit card each month, yup just you and I!: )

jbettyb said...

Oh, there are more of us than just you two! Although I'm in Canada - maybe you are the only ones there.....