Saturday, January 06, 2018

New Words To Live By


Art From Art Propelled and I am seriously thinking of making something like this.  I love a nine patch.

I am a Stable Genius.  But........I just don't have a relationship with the Truth. So, am I really stable? A genius?  Well......?

That's it for politics.  G and went to see Star Wars for a second time.  Still good.  Lights came up at the end and audience was 95% over the age of 65.  Who knew we were running with the Senior Pack?

Sunshine today.  Very, very WHITE outside.  Cold, but not awful.  Not as windy.  A good day here in Maine.

I started the day--behind.  Reading yesterday's paper in the morning so I thought today was Friday--all day until now when I see at the top of my computer screen--hey, It's Saturday.  Shoulder and arm are good.  Pain free.  Still enjoying That 70's Show on the Comedy Channel.  I missed the heart attack again.  There are only a few episodes before..... and here is my word loss for all to see....the tall kid who is supposed to marry Donna leaves the show and it all goes to hell.  That's when I stop watching.
Eric.  Eric is his name.  It just came back as soon as I tried not to think of it.

On that note---I'm going to go eat my dinner.  Pulled Pork Burrito.  Yesterday it was BBQ Salad.

No comments: