Friday, September 28, 2007

By Request: My Picture

My dad, my son, my friends wanted a current photo of me and of me and Riley so G took this photo yesterday. I'm wearing my new size 14 jeans. And they fit. Not tight! Riley wanted to run and play and wasn't all that interested in having his picture taken. I have to work on my facial expression. I look tired and annoyed and I wasn't.

Riley and I walked 2 miles plus a walk in the woods this morning which may have been an additional mile. Riley found mushrooms, something icky which he swallowed and a dead chipmunk. I had hoped all that excitement and a tummy full of lunch would have him in the mood for a nap--but not so much.

I made myself a veggie burger with cheese, tomato, bacon, lettuce and am ready to settle in with Kathy Reichs new mystery which is already overdue at the library. It's rainy and muggy and perfect weather for a good book. Hope you like the picture!

5 comments:

dee said...

you're an inspiration-you look mahhhvelous. I think we have similar expressions. I look pissed off in every photo ever taken and I really am a pretty happy person. Love that you're enjoying your freedom!

Angie said...

You look wonderful! Love those red shoes...and Riley, of course!! :D

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Yes you do look great. I never seem to lose enough weight in my face but yours looks slimmer. I also have the pissed off look unless I smile large. I think it has to do with our face skin and gravity.

His Office, My Studio said...

You look great and so does Riley. I too always take pissed off photos.

Riley needs to come and run with my dogs in our backyard. They love rabbits and squirrels. He can be the third black lab in the group.

kathy said...

you look mah-velous..and should be so proud of yourself...I'd really likie to know how you can make fat free fries (and can you do the same for chips?)