Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Daily Notes on Wednesday, July 29th. Was sunny and now cloudy.


 Groceries.  Right now I wish I had a protein to eat with my coleslaw. I don't.

I filled the birdbaths with water and sprayed the long sidewalk stretch filled with tiny brown ants.  Stuff is good- they stopped moving.   It's organic....somehow death is better if it's organic.?????  Grass is growing on very Sandy Soil..  

I happened to watch some news...please don't let that happen again.

We are supposed to be getting lots of RAIN.

I can't believe it's Wednesday- feeling like Friday.   

A button came off my rosy pink linen pants this  morning so I now have pink and white patterned pants on. I did sew the button back on the other pants.....possibly time for me to do a load of wash.  so I can continue to wear the same outfit every day.  Like a uniform.

One of my "newer" jobs is sweeping up my hair off surfaces. It sort of drifts off my head.  But when I comb it- no hair in the comb.  So a mystery.  Just now a nice bunch off the back arm of the couch where I sit. 

Possibly because I finger comb my mass of hair before inserting an elastic band and some pins. I like it long but also like it gathered into a very small knob of hair.  Soccer Hair.

I've felt shaky today so have been having water and bananas... Going for more water as soon as I hit publish.  There was an article (NYT) on using canned beans from the pantry to make great meals.... what's that saying all horse and no saddle?????   I like beans....but none of those recipes.

So...Rain Coming.  Recalled the author of a series of terrifically scary books....gonna order some.  The origin of that Will Trent TV Series.  Which is ridiculous. Possibly would have worked if Will was actually Six Foot Five (or taller) and restored a burned out vintage Porsche all by himself.  I'll see what my Library still owns.....

Book One of Will Trent is arriving later this week from ANOTHER LIBARY.


No comments: