Peas are supposed to be the next great thing to eat.... I actually love peas.
My inbox...keeps giving me protein and nutrition advice, There must be some magically thinking going on ???? I have always eaten more vegetable items than meat, fish or eggs (three items I often find icky) and feeling in the mood to enter the kitchen I mixed up a few items into a very nice Cole Slaw and served up a nice portion for myself. Would have been GREAT with a few Fried Chicken Nuggets. But I had already eaten them. Days before. Possibly more than a week ago...
I watched the Little Women movie I had saved on TiVo from Fox.....Fox was YELLOW ALERTING me that I had seconds left before they erased it from my TiVo Storage Bin. So I watched...then I watched a favorite Christmas Movie from my TiVo Storage Bin, Two great things....no book reading. Resting my Reading Eyes.
I have a stack of various green and black fabric SCRAPS next to the couch. With some vague intention of sewing them together into a square??? Hand Sewing.
I have two more items in the FOX YELLOW ALERT area of the TiVo. I have a stack of really great books on the Library Book Shelf.. I have the large front window to gaze out... a few small Toddler Cups of Ice Cream....and the possibility of a nice cup of coffee.....all good things. (including the construction of the Mars Landing Rover.) I have that set to record. I live a varied and often misunderstood Life.
I also am feeling tired...it happens every so often...also my neck tendons are stiff and hurt-- quite a bit- tension still in them...I think that's from worrying....(about what? no clue) so I am going to hit post and settle into the couch and wait for any more surprises that come my way- books, movies or whatever. A NAP??? It's Summer so the heating pad around neck???? no , just no. but I always give in and wrap it around my painful neck muscles......
No comments:
Post a Comment