Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Daily Notes- October Nine


Style Files Photo

The Open Door.  Of a House or a Mind.

Something to consider as things get more and more angry.

I had coffee with a friend today.  The weather was quite nice so we walked.  Around Town.  On the walk I picked up leaves that looked interesting.  The shape, the color etc.  My companion usually picks up litter and recycling.  We are a good pair.  On a walk.

G vacuumed and washed the floor under all the potted plants.  I sprayed them for insects.  Now I have cleaning the fridge and mopping the wood floors with my Swiffer and Bona floor cleaner on my list.  And washing the windows.  We have new windows so they open in -I can do both sides- from inside the house. No ladder or buckets of water--or the hose.  All I need is blue window spray and a good supply of newspapers.

I found my missing drawing pencil set.  Ready to perhaps draw the chairs again.  Or the pepper grinder.  Or a leaf.


1 comment:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

Maybe a leaf sitting on a chair.