Thursday, October 11, 2018

Daily Notes- October Eleven


The Day After The Hundred Year Hurricane.

Which angel is Michael?

Mexico Beach.  Gone.  How many stayed behind because they had no money to travel away to safety?  We had rain all day even up here in Maine.  But ours comes from up North.  It's cold.

I am reading another book--G is reading also--Riley is sleeping.  No more television.

I happened to catch some of Kanye in the Oval Office.  And stopped watching.  Came back later--I guess they had just returned to MSNBC and the two talking heads were just sitting there --eyes wide-- stunned-- speechless.  I guess it got even wackier after I tuned out.  Even Trump knew he had a big pile of "Oh-No" in his office.  Bi-Polar.  Possibly skipped his meds.  Lunch with the President.

What could go wrong? So invited the press corp.  On camera.  Live.   Get out the black vote.

No comments: