Saturday, March 17, 2012

Today"s Horoscope For March 17, 2012

I found this on my Google page when I got home from work just a few minutes ago.  What a long day. I am out of practice for working on my feet for 8.5 hours.

"So much has happened in your life over the past couple of months, yet you might not be able to see the changes yet.  Although progress continues to be slower than you wish, your life is undergoing a subtle transformation.

Instead of thinking about what has gone wrong, direct your energy towards small tasks that you can finish. Instead of working harder, use your brain and work smarter.  You have more time than you realize, so don't let self-criticism get in the way of your ultimate success."

Wow, when the Universe sends a message, (I needed a pep talk), it can be right to the point.

Oh, today I wore the men's cargo pants I purchased in the early summer of 2008, when I first started working at the greenhouse and when I hadn't started eating a ham and double cheese Yumbo for lunch every day.  It wasn't long before the pants ended up in my husband's closet.  He soon "outgrew them".  Lucky for me, G never clears out his closet.  Even new, the pants created a "severe wedgie situation" whenever I sat down or bent over.  I did both of those things today and never had to grab the back seam of the pants and pull.  I was wedgie free and it was hard not to spend the day smiling.  My weight may be UP by my pants aren't.

No comments: