Monday, May 05, 2008

FLAT

I drove home today and the "performance" tires weren't. I mentioned to G that he should check the air in my tires. Turns out. The left rear was "flat as a pancake". G has no idea how I drove it home and why I didn't destroy the tire. Still could be destroyed. Big shiny screw embedded in the tread. See?

I read the manual and G changed the tire. Of course we had to FIND the spare first. It has it's own secret compartment under the car. Full of dirt. In ten years, we have never had cause to even look at it. Let alone, use it. It has warning labels, speed labels, buttons we "must" push etc. German safety and engineering. G will be driving it to the tire dealership. Not me. The manual says there will be steering and braking "issues" such as delayed stopping. Oy.

Happy Cinco de Mayo. We are having nachos with $4.99 chips. Well worth the money. Delicioso. With homemade guacamole with jalapenos. Margaritas? Yes, please.

No comments: