It's a lovely day here in Maine.
Art above is from some place that serves up images every so often... When I see something like this, I wonder why I stopped painting....by now I might have been passably "not too awful". I have no idea where my tubes of paint are... I do have the large tube of white acrylic handy...but only that tube.
Perhaps when daughter drags a few more packing cartons down to sort thru (this winter) we might find the rest of the tubes of paint. The watercolors have always been close by.....
The weather here in Maine is just great...the weather channel made you all think it was terrible with eat "storm"...we didn't even have much wind and certainly high tide was up...but that's what usually happens when the entire east coast is on the Atlantic Ocean. All in all it was "nothing to see here".... the lights didn't even flicker. Well, one did but it was letting us know we needed a fresh bulb.
Contrary to what you are reading in your newspaper about drought.... in Maine......my grass has never looked greener or healthier than it does right now. Out back...the front lawn was over fertilized and still looks terrible. I blame Tru-Green for that.
Grocery Shopping....
No comments:
Post a Comment