Monday, September 24, 2018

Daily Notes- September 24


Last Call For Summer.

Equinox.  Fall into Winter.

I went to my doctor's appointment today.  It's actually on Thursday.  So I get to "go" again. Tomorrow is my dentist appointment--would be great if they also sent me home.

I stopped in at JoAnn's and got a set of drawing pencils.  The B series.  I had plenty of H.  I got the set that came with a sharpener, eraser and rubbing sticks.  In case, I decide to draw away from home and my very own pencil sharpener.  The eraser because I have them but finding them is not easy. And I got to help someone with a supply list for a drawing class she is taking.  We couldn't find anything labeled Conte crayons.  There were some black charcoal sticks but I was remembering Conte as being a creamier type of crayon.  I used them in figure drawing class.  Back when I was very young.

I also found a few really nice fabrics at JoAnn's which doesn't happen very often.  The prints were nice but the fabric thread counts leave much to be desired.  I will wash and dry them before cutting,

That's my news for today.  Grilled cheese sandwiches with baked beans tonight.  In case you were wondering.

No comments: