Thursday, February 22, 2018

Pictures From My Life- February 22


My own painted fabric--the blue...as I am feeling blue. I was really happy when I purchased  the alphabet fabric in black and white.  I think I was wanting "text" fabric.  Again--from the Attic Boxes.  A whole life in boxes.

I have a pot roast in the oven--slow and low.  Later I'll make cole slaw and later still, mashed potatoes.  Five months late but I'll still think of it as my "birthday" dinner.  And there is ice cream for dessert with fudge sauce.  Perhaps a candle?

Eyes are still itchy.  The Benadryl is really helping but it dulls all the senses.  So, I  am feeling dull and listless.  Watching Curling on TV but as usual, they are only showing matches that invite the American teams.  I would like to see more of the Korean women's team and more of the Norway men's team-  Very good players.

G and Riley are out on a walk.  We might go to the grocery store when they get home. G needs things for his lunches and I think I need things to use up the béchamel sauce.  Will look up recipes.

Have two classes to teach.  One at the greenhouse on the 3rd of March and another on the 14th for the Community Garden Lecture series at the library.  Things are beginning to thaw.  Hopefully I will be more interesting in a few days?  We can only hope.

1 comment:

Life Scraps and Patches said...

I am enjoying every one of your pictures!