Tuesday, October 06, 2026

Daily Notes for Tuesday October 6th. Sunshine, colored leaves on the trees and blue skies.


 A company sends me pictures of their linen clothing...endlessly.  So expensive.  Not sure I would be happy wearing ruffles along the top edge of genetically wide hips. I take after my European Peasant Grandmother.  And the wide scoop neckline does me no favors. I prefer a collar. I believe this top is $100 PLUS. Canadian.

Yes the Sun and all the colors of Autumn are making the outdoors very attractive this morning.  I have been refilling the birdbaths every other day now- not just once a week.  I have cleaned out the one in the back yard...it's nice and deep...good for splashing around.  Bird BATH.

Yesterday's start on a book....Definitely Thriving. Author from Toronto.  There is a British tinge to the dialogue.  I was wondering where the plot was actually heading....so moved ahead a bit...still not positive I will finish the book.   I have plenty more on the shelf..  no reason to suffer thru a badly plotted book. We know more about her ex husband than is actually necessary. She calls him Toad not Todd....

I tried out the Hallmark channel and they offered me two movies I have failed to enjoy watching in the decades of Hallmark I suffered thru....won't do it again.  I then watched ice melt on another channel.

My breakfast cuppa needs a warm up.....the sudoko was too difficult......I need to get moving on the Property Tax Payment and Voting....the two are next to each other at Town Hall. At my age I do not enjoy "pending" items....I prefer a clean slate.   Now...where are my socks??????


No comments:

Post a Comment