Monday, October 05, 2026

Daily Notes for Monday 0ctober 5th. Dark inside the house and cloudy and wet outside,


 A walk in the woods would be nice but I would be missing that old Black Dog. The ENTIRE walk.

Some additional problems with Blogger this morning.  I managed to get thru to the blog anyway..with out calling for Tech Support.   Yesterday's problem involved "my switch " to the Slovakian Keyboard.......I am..... was.... rendered speechless.. that he thought I could actually do that. Even by accident.

Football.  I watched as long as I could and then moved on to something else and then just gave up and turned the tv off.  

I have stopped talking Tylenol and today started in on plain aspirin.  I could ask for a repeat of the dangers of Tylenol (to share with you) but don't want to admit I forgot everything he said..but he'll read this and know anyhow.  Yes, I forgot everything.  Next time have me write it down while you are talking.  Son is sharing his Bayer Aspirin with me.  I should have better cognitive clarity from now on.  Whatever that means...  I'm expecting great things.

Today is supposed to be Library Day...  I haven't ordered any books.  I'll have to drift thru the stacks... which were..... once upon a time (a few months ago) crammed full of books and are now quite empty.  A million dollar upgrade of the building and no books.  So tell me...what is the definition of a Library??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment