Sunday, October 04, 2026

Daily Notes for Sunday October 4th. Sunshine here in Maine but temps in the low 50s.


 May have had this one before or one like it....  Im trying my best to delete images as I use them... I am also having some difficulty with the keyboard and the Computer Engineer will have to be asked to fix a few things...if possible....  I really like this image....

So we have Sunshine and temps in the low 50s.  I might need to grab a sweater and actually put on my socks....hold on..I do have socks nearby....... it also might be Time to switch to long sleeve thermal undershirts and put the short sleeved ones away.  The cotton work shirt layer is still okay but will change over to a nice acrylic and then finally a warm threadbare cashmere sweater. With lots of mending. Especially around the elbows.  This is where I use your lovely thread DebL.  The variation in color is a delight on my old sweaters.

Sunday Pizza today.   A few Football Games.  The narrow confines of my daily life continue to confound me.  Not that I mind...as I am still alive and enjoying what I do.  I finished off my birthday ice cream yesterday...it felt wrong and also right.... I have quite a few items to include in my Sunday Salad Bowl.

So here we are...in October and I might be needing a sweater.....I have book lists here on the desktop...I ordered a few things...am returning..unread...a few things.  It happens.  I did a search of my two bookcases looking for one item in particular that a recall owning....did not find it.  Found the Hatting Game... but not quite ready to read that one just yet.... I am considering a very old paperback from decades ago....20 plus years ago or even more.  Yes, closer to 30 years ago.... itćs been a long long time.

Well I am now going to settle into the couch and eventually watch some football....I thought it was warm enough for a cotton shirt but will be going back to the bedroom for the acrylic fleece.  I'm cold.  Nope not fixed.


No comments:

Post a Comment