Saturday, October 03, 2026

Daily Notes for Saturday, October 3rd. Lots of sunshine here in Maine.


Son has driven off in the convertible for lunch.  I am having some discomfort from an itchy leaking eye. I must have touched and had something on my Finger Tip the eye did not like. 

Not sure I have anything of great interest to share with all of you....I did make a list on one of my index cards of the Best Selling Romance Books.  Heartbeat by Danielle Steele has me interested and I donćt think my Library has a copy..  I have People We Meet on Vacation and Funny Story and Romantic Comedy in the bookcase....also Part of Your -World. Nora Goes Off Script, Spanish Love Deception,   Get a Life Chloe Brown along with the other two Brown sister books.  Beach Read was okay but One Day in December was a favorite of mine.  itćs a good list and I agree with most of the choices.

I have never seen Written On the Body, Mad About You, or Seven Days in June.  I did not like the Dead Romantics.

Today's book is Flying Solo-  Linda Holmes.  I enjoyed her other book Evvie Drake Starts Over very much and picked this one up for this week.  She is an author from Maine.  Book takes place in Maine.

The bones in my neck continue to make things very noisy.  I remind myself of the plastic Skeleton I hang on my front door for Halloween... clack/ity. clack.  I also buy Halloween Candy and Son and I enjoy the candy all of November.  I have a Dentist appointment in December....  Might keep me from enjoying the Halloween Candy.


1 comment:

  1. What type auto does son(doesn’t he have a name) can you go with him on a ride to break up your day. There are many trees changing colors
    Maybe get ice cream cone while out?

    ReplyDelete