Wednesday, September 09, 2026

Daily Notes- Wednesday September 9th. Cloudy and 62 degrees. No chance of rain.


 Another image of Maine.

I would only need to drive 15- 20 minutes along the coast here to see something like this image.  I am close enough to smell the ocean but not to be able to see it.  I also can sometimes have sea birds flying over.  Those trees look like my backyard.  Only 30 years taller.  I can see the sky if I look  straight UP.

No Chance of Rain so the brown and beige lawn will continue.

My iPhone has a recipe for Pie Crust waiting for me...if only I had something to fill that crust...but I don't. I will finish reading High Tide today.... the couple is searching the swamp for GOLD...this is where the alligators come into the plot. 

I heated up my prepared Meat Loaf Dinner yesterday..wish I had gotten a second one. Have Hot Dogs for today. So that makes me smile.  French Fries would be welcomed..but I have none.  Onion rings..oh my!!! But don't have those either.

So...today...I already have the living room lamps turned on.  I fluffed up the  pillows and I'm ready to assume my place on the couch.  Sewing and book to my left...TV up front.... there is some British Soccer. There is much more Hudson and Rex.  There is Arnica for the my muscles in my neck that cannot relax. Neck bones that actually make noise when I move my head.....

Heating Pad...Couch....TV...... Hot dogs later.....it's enough..well, it HAS to be enough doesn't it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment