Tuesday, September 08, 2026

Daily Notes for Tuesday September 8th. High Tide (book) and few alligators is actually pretty good.


Well, I give up...words want to be centered today....The Deveraux book does have alligators but really the two people are on the run (in a car) from being arrested for murder.  And the actual murderer wants to kill them. Right now they are in a very expensive hotel the Taggert family has found for them...I often think the Taggerts are way richer than the Montgomerys...
I sort of prefer the Montgomery Men and the Taggert Women..

And we have center alignment yet again and NO, I do not know how to get rid of it even thought I have used this program for DECADES.  And have eventually found the way to fix the problem...But not today.

My hair is gathered up at the  back of my head near my neck...just to get it out of my way.  I usually gather it higher into a Soccer grouping but today...not in the mood. The stretchy band holding things together is loose.  Not pulling my hair out of my scalp.

I think we might go to the Library today...it was closed yesterday and that was our regular day. Or Not. 
We are going after he has his lunch.. I have a bag full to return.

I have enough books in the bookcase to keep me occupied (if we didn't go) and I have all these cloth strips to sew into strange squares.... I actually wanted to find a certain fabric for the latest square but NO luck..I think I might start another fresh one and see if the missing cloth shows up...eventually. It usually does. 
Show up when I give up and start something else.

The Sun is shining and the grass is becoming more brown as we entered September.
Less tan and more brown. 
The many many WEEDS continue to grow and stay very very green.
What a very strange Summer it has been.


No comments:

Post a Comment