Friday, July 24, 2026

Friday July 24th.....Sunshine here in Maine.....81 degrees


 Tomato Sandwich.

Eighty One degrees.   Sigh.   Son has gone to lunch and THEN when he gestured back home we will do Library and Grocery Store....  I was very very slow getting out of bed this morning...some of it was Summer and some was just boredom.  Another Day- Just like all the Other Days.

Days were more interesting when I worked....never knew what was going to happen at the greenhouse.. Also days were not boring living with someone with Memory Loss...always on my toes....waiting for him to try and wander off...in the car.... Why my heart didn't fail...is something I will wonder about... always.

So I should be making a grocery list...what to eat next week...but I still have plums from last week's shopping.  I did eat the bananas.  

He's back from lunch--- I need to pee and then we'll get in the car....

No comments:

Post a Comment