Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Daily Notes for Wednesday July 22nd. Clouds, sun and wet sidewalks.


I've never actually worked this way when I paint...though I have always wanted to.... using a knife  to scrape paint over the surface of the canvas.  I have plenty of paint.  I was looking at the work of Bette Ridgeway this morning...I have a framed art quilt (mine) on the wall in my bedroom and taped to it is a magazine photo of one of Bette's art works.  

My eyes go back and forth in the morning while I am waking up..... Bette to Joanne and back.

I am hopeful that at some point something will happen.  I will collect my paint and a pallet knife and stretch a canvas.....hopefully before I am tucked away in Senior Living.  Time is running out.  

Google has just invited me to stir fry my lettuce.

I am up late and haven't eaten breakfast as yet....so I need to do that...low blood sugar isn't my friend. 

Tomorrow I might actually have something interesting to write here.  Could happen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment