Saturday, September 12, 2026

Saturday, September 12th. Sunshine here in Maine. 69 degrees


 The internet provided me with four orange and yellow images of flowers...  thank you!!!

The sun is shining.... I'm happy whenever that happens. I'm going to be skipping a whole section of For All Time as they go back in Time....I've read it once or twice and it was enough......I'll page thru until they are back to the present.  Well, they're present and not mine...with cars and airplanes.

I'm tired.  Some of it is physical and most of it is emotional.  I get sad when I am tired.

I looked at flowers in pots when we visited the grocery store Friday.   But I walked past and didn't buy any.  I should have and had one of the pots on the front steps.....which reminds me to check the water levels in the birdbaths.......and anyway I should always be freshening up the water.....

I will buy flowers for myself next week when we shop....no matter how expensive they are.

I have a cartoon here on the desk. "The Good News is it's too late for you to have Early Onset Anything" which is actually sort of a positive thing?????  

1 comment:

  1. Yes, next week buy the flowers. They will make you happy every day.

    ReplyDelete