Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Daily Notes for Tuesday September 22nd...Sunshine in Maine. 60 degrees.


 Polenta with an egg.  Polenta is cornmeal and water, right???  I have those two things. No egg. My grandmother made me Cream of Wheat and covered that with butter, sugar and cinnamon.  Making me want some.  

I'm not sure I agree with putting an egg on everything and anything these days. I hardly ever buy eggs.

I am being harassed on the phone with calls..."hello...can you hear me...etc".  I used to tell them to get a "real job" but that only makes them call more frequently.  I had jobs where I answered the phone but never one where I called and annoyed people.

Not one clue as to how to spend the day.. today...I could continue with sewing scraps of fabric together to make squares...but I need good television programs in order to make that work for me.  Law and Order???? Yesterday I watched Antiques Roadshow.   For awhile and then got bored.  The computer is writing the ends of my sentences for me.

Well, I have nothing of any interest to tell you...going to the Library later than usual is not a good idea... I drifted thru  the bookcases and found nothing....but did get very dizzy so we went home with two books in the bag...  I did return the ones I had in the bag from last week.  I also got a copy of a book I have in my bookcase...a larger sized paperback...easier to read.  The Hating Game...was new decades ago. Bickering office workers.    Take care...enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment