Tuesday, September 01, 2026

Daily Notes for Tuesday September First.. Sunshine and not a cloud in sight.


 Postcard from Provence.

Last of the Oranges.   Will it EVER Rain?????

My hair is wild and wide from the recent shampoo.  I did a load of wash yesterday and got it all out of the dryer this morning...folded and back in the drawers.  My hair has gone rogue.   I can't make it do anything but what it wants..

I found papers (in a box yesterday while "cleaning") I purchased copies of the Declaration of Independence etc. while visiting Washington DC. Long ago.  I also found a stack of directions for making small quilts...they came with cards I could send to friends etc.  When I had friends I sent things to.  I lost the friends along with the cards...perhaps misplaced both..... 

Moving so often...packing up household and never actually returning......I lost more than a few packing boxes....I lost friends...I lost roots and memories that connected myself to others.  I was left with just myself for company.

It has to be enough.....but was it?????   I am trying to finished reading the Garland book I started so long ago. I brought home 50 pounds (exaggerating) of books yesterday.  I have books to read...so why do I spend so much time looking out the windows??????

No comments:

Post a Comment