Friday, September 04, 2026

Daily Notes for Friday September 4th. Sunshine here in Maine- would like RAIN.


 At some point in Time I will take actual pictures of things here in my house....but not today.  I have a feeling I may have forgotten how to do the picture transfer thing....

If you don't Use it...you Lose it.   Like with my sewing machine... which I haven't used....in possibly a year or more. Who am I kidding???? several years now.

Today is Grocery Shopping Day....my jam packed Library Bag seems to have alerted my Son to ME thinking I was going to the Library today...I was NOT I was just being disappointed in my book selections. I haven't a clue as to why I added most of those books to the bag.....some vintage Jude Deveraux were Book Club books with the tiniest print ever....daughter got me a bag full at the Library Book Store (once) where they sell donated books....print was half the size of this print. and Jude was not up to speed as yet with  her book writing.  So AWFUL!!!!!  I asked her to return them.

My neck bones are snapping and cracking.... Arnica takes care of it.

I added another row of strips to one of my squares and then ironed it flat.  Noticed it's not actually  "square".  Ironed it flat anyway.  Additional strips will straighten things out.

Lots of cars parked across the road.... excitement.  Yep...that's all the excitement we have around here- parked cars all up and down the street.


No comments:

Post a Comment