I have nothing that looks like this anywhere around my house.
Wrote checks for two bills....
No Book Chosen to be read but daughter brought a few new ones from a Used and New Bookstore. Not sure about some of them. Haven't chosen anything to be Today's Book.
Hallmark TV is 25 years old. I watched one movie yesterday...recalling why I stopped watching them. But the guy actually touched the woman he was supposed to like so that was cosmic..... no kissing.
I'm considering a phone call to my cable company-- so I can watch Turner Movie Channel. Old Movies. For a few weeks and then cancel. I'll be up front with a few weeks and cancelling. I've checked their list of movies and I like a possible 5 to 8 of the hundreds listed. Actually would be happy with just the one. The office one with Rosalind Russell and Cary Grant. Where they argue all the time.
I used to have this channel but then husband chose an all sports package...gag. I have so many sports channels and no one watches ANY of them. Husband watched Wipe Out. Never watched SPORTS.
A very very slow start to the day......if I lived alone I'd still be in bed. With a book. Possibly crying.
I'm considering a Knight In Shining Armor for today's book. I'll cry a lot but ...at times it's a good thing. But daughter ALSO brought a new Beach Street Bakery Series book- one I haven't read, Sunrise By the Sea and a Mary Kay Andrews book.,,,,, Road Trip which I definitely never read. There is another "read once" Mary Kay Andrews book....I liked it even though there was violence etc. so that new book is also an option.
I'm thinking I HAVE read Sunrise by the Sea.... I'll
I moved something by the Sunporch back door by the sink.... two very dusty mousetraps were DISCOVERED and two very dusty dead MICE, I left a note for my Son...if I had found them yesterday before daughter visited..I'd have had her move them....trap and all.into the garbage bag in the garage. Buy new traps. ICK!!!!!
The very very tall wide pot of red geraniums across the street gets redder and redder as the days pass. Quite lovely but I prefer the pink flowers.
I like TCM very much. Sometimes the movies they show aren't my favorites but then they will have a full day's tribute to an actor and it's all worth it again. The 1930s are my favorite film Era. Bette Davis, Clark Gable, any film made by Ernst Lubitsch... I think you would find it worth your while.
ReplyDeleteDianeN