Sunday, July 19, 2026

Daily Notes- Sunday July 19th. We have Sunshine here in Maine. 73 degrees on the front porch. Shade.


 You get a repeat image as I haven't been doing ART..... this is the back side of an index card-  I have the line drawing of a newer one here but haven't colored it in..........yet........ever.......looking right at it.  I saw some art on the wall during a CSI episode and drew it on an index card....I'm really odd aren't I???? Well, it looked like some famous art I studied in college...today I'll color it.

Quite a bit of Sun so I will anticipate the AC unit being turned on eventually today.  I discovered I will NOT be seeing that Anthony Cooking Show any time soon as I do NOT have the Cooking Channel in my line up... It's listed but I don't have it in my "package".    Sigh.  I have considered calling and speaking to a "person" and asking for the expanded package......haven't done it... not a clue as to the phone number.

I've been catching up on very early- CSI episodes.  I missed the first season...and then continued to miss it when they had reruns.  I'm missing episodes all the time...as I continue to be fascinated by Storage Wars. What people put in them and then forget.....  I'm also trying to think if I ever went into one of the shops that sells storage locker finds??????  I did have a passion for  Goodwill Hunting.  Then realized it was more of a mental illness.  And STOPPED.  Daughter has taken me in a few times- but only to look at the books....to fill out my bookcase.  I never leave the shop without one 2 dollar book under my arm. One less book to borrow from the Library.

I plan on reading today...and since it's Sunday, we'll be having Pizza at 4 pm.. There is a Soccer Final at some point in the day. (possibly 4 pm)...I wrote the time down on a scrap of paper but now have no clue as to where the scrap of paper is......I dither around with having a salad with my pizza as not sure of the cleanliness of the salad greens.  Well, I have index cards to color... and The World Cup Soccer to watch.

Spain and Argentina- FOX 3 pm.   If I had to wager-  Spain.  

2 comments:

  1. Good choice, Spain. Shitler made an embarrassing ass of himself doddering around on the stage at the trophy presentation, but the official photos posted by Spain have scrubbed him out of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I missed all of that......I wanted Messi to have one more but..wasn't to be.

    ReplyDelete