Rothko. Number Five
I found some ART so we'll be having that as the week closes on us. I can see this in cloth....as something I could have around here to bring me JOY. Visually.
I "noticed" Rothko later in Life but wish I had paid some attention to his work in college- but perhaps he wasn't well known then??? I could do research but actually am not that interested. I might be interested in making this out of cloth..... just for my own entertainment.
Pollack is also of interest to me... throwing paint at the canvas...or pouring it....
I am up very very early and will regret it as the day goes on and on and on. I don't have much to occupy myself so will run out of things to do early in the day...... I do have Soccer. And the heating pad for my poor stiff neck muscles. I can hear the bones...when I move my head.
My neck bones are already painful so I will stop typing and sit with the heating pad and hopefully fall asleep. The Sun is creeping slowly (on cat paws) into Maine. The day begins.
Hope you watched the "Fussball"-game England vs Croatia. We really enjoyed it!
ReplyDelete