Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Daily Notes for Tuesday September 15th. Sunshine and neighbors getting a "Heat Pump"


 Chicago's Jordan Marsh Blue Berry Muffins.

I've eaten them and they are worthy of every good thing written about them.

Woke up with one itchy eye.  Drops have been applied.

I recall reading Nancy Thayer books and will be doing some research. \

My Mouse Battery's are low and need to be recharged.  And is now doing just that.

If there are errors..excuse them...please. I can't move around as I usually do, and my itchy eye is BOTHERING me.

Garbage and Recycling Day....

So that's it... the weather has changed and I need to find and drag out my down comforter... and fold up and put away my cotton summer quilt.  And on that note I will hit publish and move to the couch and a book I have, I think, read before...even if it has echos of another book I recall reading. memories are doubling down.

2 comments:

  1. The weather has cooled here and the comforter is back on the bed. Last night was the last sunset at 7 p.m. From now on it will just keep getting darker earlier here. I used to love the autumn but now it just makes me feel blue.
    DianeN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have also cooled down but with lots of Sunshine and blue skies....

      Delete